Wednesday 7 December 2011

Elijah

You may remember Elijah's sister this time it was his turn to stand in the limelight. At the ripe old age of 20 months, it was time for Eli's portrait sitting to match the one Sammy had done when she was the same age. It was a bit of a challenge trying to achieve similar results to another photographer with a totally different style, and at the end of the day my own little bit of je ne sais quoi took over.

Although this may seem obvious, I'll say it anyway: believe it or not, every photographer is different. I really try to forge my own style not just in my photos, but in the way I conduct my shoots too. Its really important to choose a photographer who's photos you really love - and not just the cheapest or the most well-known. Photos never get thrown away, you will hold them dear forever, it is worth getting ones that you truely adore.





1 comment:

  1. These made me laugh out loud - the little foot kick and the newspaper check are gorgeous. As are those lashes, my goodness. Bet your client was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete