Tuesday 1 May 2012

Ella & Ryan | Wellington Family Portrait Photographer

Last week I put a call out on my facebook page  for a little red headed girl to model for me. I got flooded with gorgeous photos, and had a hard time picking Ella. I was glad I did though when her Mum came back with another photo of Ella's wee brother (similarly ginger-noggined!) Aren't they just stunning?! I was going to wait and blog these on my brand new website, but it looks like we won't be launching for another week yet (waahhh!) and I couldn't wait!
 Leave me a comment to let me know what you think - or flick me an email (anna@totshots.co.nz) if you're keen on updating your family portraits.


2 comments:

  1. these are cute - but being a fellow redhead I am super biased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots and they look like they were having such an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete