Saturday 24 March 2012

Hatchling


As one of my first ever maternity clients, Mia's Ma & Pa already had a pretty special place in my heart.
When I got to come back and meet the 10 day old baby who was once 'the bump', I was completely over the moon (particularly when I saw how cute and squishy she turned out).
Well that was almost one year ago (phoar time flies when you're having fun!)
Yesterday was Mia's first birthday - and look at her now! Total perfection, with a mega giggle, big blue eyes, a tuft of blonde hair and completely awesome parents.
More photos coming soon.

If you are pregnant, due, nursing a newborn or planning some kidlets in the near future, get in touch. I offer a special first year, three shoot multi package. Get in while the getting is good. Check out www.totshots.co.nz for more info.


2 comments:

  1. I see she's perfected her supermodel pout already! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just imagine the 'ooo' sound that accompanies this shot. So cute. I die.

    ReplyDelete